Monday, June 1, 2009

Peru Post 5

5/20/09 (Still)

So this brings us to today (Friday).  We got up this morning and got on that horrible bus again to come back to Lima.  We got here and got checked in and all and I decided to get on facebook to check my comment from Mrs. Angie (Head) to get her number.  While reading her comment, I realized that she was staying at the exact same hotel that we were!  What are the odds?  I decided to wait in the lobby for a bit in case she came to check in.  Eventually, I asked the desk if she had checked in yet and they said no but she was supposed to call back in the next few minutes (luckily).  So she did call and they let me talk to her and she informs me that she's not coming in until tomorrow.  So I'll see her then I guess.  

After the phone call, a group of us walked down to the beach and I saw the Pacific Ocean for the first time ever.  Didn't really see all that much though.  It was pretty dark.  So then a bunch of us went to a 10:50pm movie to see Angels and Demons (which turned out to be pretty good!)  Well it's 2:30am now and I'm getting up at 7 so I'll write more tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------
So this ends the writings I actually wrote IN Peru.  :]

No comments: